2. Types of information we collect
- Personal information is information that is associated with your name or personal identity. Traqq uses personal information to deliver products and provide you with better service. Once you choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured it will be used only to support your customer relationship with Traqq. We take seriously the trust you place in us. Traqq will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
- You are responsible for any third-party personal data obtained, published or shared through Traqq websites or products, and confirm that you have the third party's consent to provide such data to Traqq.
3. How we use your information
Traqq uses the personal and non-personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services. This includes managing account access, troubleshooting, protecting security, developing and introducing new features, services or products, providing customer support, etc.
- To comply with legal requirements. Your information may be used to comply with various regulations, laws, and requests from law enforcement or governmental entities; to enforce Traqq’s rights or carry out obligations arising from agreements or contracts, etc.
- To personalize content. This includes tailoring the information we show to you, including advertising, marketing and promotional content.
- To protect interests and rights. This includes protecting the property, rights or safety of Traqq and any third party; preventing and investigating activity that may be illegal or questionable, etc.
- For analytics and research purposes. This helps us gather statistical data, monitor the effectiveness of the content we create or communications we deliver, analyze the way you use Traqq, so we can resolve any potential issues and improve our websites and products for you.
- To communicate with you. We may contact you about your purchase and/or use of Traqq products, respond to your inquiries, questions or feedback, and to facilitate provision of Traqq services to you. We may also send you electronic newsletters with news, special offers and other information that may interest you, unless you choose not to receive such communications by unsubscribing from our mailing list. Detailed unsubscribe instructions are included in every newsletter or other promotional letter we send you. We may use the services of third party providers to help with operating our websites or business, such as to send out surveys, newsletters and other communications on our behalf. Your information may be shared with such providers strictly for those limited purposes, as long as you have given us consent to such communications.
4. Who we share your information with
Traqq will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. Traqq shares customer information with companies working on our behalf, but only as described above in "How we use your information." Traqq will not share personal information with any other third parties without your permission, unless required by law enforcement action, subpoena, or local law.
5. Keeping your information secure
Traqq is committed to protecting the information you provide to us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Traqq has in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, there is no system that could guarantee absolute security of your information. While we do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us from unauthorized access or use by third parties, Traqq may not be able to warrant or ensure complete security of such information. Therefore, your use of Traqq websites and products, and your communications with Traqq are at your own risk. You take responsibility for protecting your login, password and other such details, as well as for the security of any data you transmit over the internet to or with the help of Traqq.
6. Cookies and other tracking tools
- Web browser cookies. Cookies are small files that get saved on your computer’s hard drive when you visit websites. They communicate with servers, which may include Traqq’s servers or servers of third-party companies authorized to collect data for us, and allow your device to be recognized. You may set your web browser to decline some cookies or to notify you when cookies are being saved on your device. However, if you disable or decline all browser cookies, it may become impossible for you to use portions or certain features of Traqq websites or products.
- Tracking pixels. Traqq may use small electronic files known as tracking pixels that allow us to count webpage visitors or users who opened an email letter, and for other statistical purposes. Such files help us learn of your interest in our services or content and permit us to collect information about your browsing and purchasing behavior.
7. Controlling your data
- How you can opt out of marketing communications. We may send you certain informational or promotional communications. Where required by law, such communications will be sent to you only with your consent. To opt out of receiving promotional emails from Traqq, you may follow the Unsubscribe instructions provided in every letter. Some emails are necessary for Traqq to provide services to you or manage your account. Such emails will be sent to you even after you unsubscribe from optional marketing communications.
- How you can access, edit or delete your personal information. Keeping your personal information updated and accurate helps Traqq provide better service to you. You may email us at any time to review the information we have on you, to update it or have us delete it. Email address to use for this purpose: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. EU/EEA and Switzerland users
Traqq fully complies with the European GDPR regulations. The following additional information is provided for users residing in the European Union countries or Switzerland, but may also apply to users located in other parts of the world. Personal information is sent to Traqq in the USA.
Processor: Traqq provides software, services and tools that allow customers to track work time, create reports and invoices and manage teams. Traqq does not own or control any of the information it processes on behalf of its customer. All such information is owned and controlled by Traqq’s customer.
Data Controller: Traqq also operates websites and provides information products to allow customers to make decisions and to order services from Traqq. In this function, Traqq acts as a data controller of the personal information contained in these products and processes this personal information as described in this Policy in the USA. This country may not have the same level of personal data protection as the EEA or Switzerland. This information is transferred to the USA on the basis of consent, or European Commission-approved standard contractual clauses, and may be further transferred to our partners or service providers located in other countries, which may not have the same level of protection for personal data as the EEA or Switzerland.
10. Contacting Traqq